What is SMSTS?
SMSTS is Site Management Safety Training Scheme. Under this scheme, the construction industry of the UK offers a signed certificate to the individual aspiring to be a part of the construction industry. Also, this course provides great knowledge in the fields of safety, green construction, health, and welfare.
On top of that, the Construction Course guides the person to get a detailed nuance on the legal terms and conditions relevant to the industry.
Why should you do the SMSTS Course
If you are working in the construction field then these are the two courses you should take i.e; SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme) and SMSTS-R(Site Management Safety Training Scheme Refresher).
Below are a couple of reasons for which you should need an SMSTS Course::
1. To become a better site manager- This course will help you in learning better managerial skills.
2. It is fast- You don’t have to spend years on this course. It is a five-day course and also it is quite quick. So, you don’t need to stress yourself for a longer period of time.
3. Easy online resourcese- In case you fail to join the online SMSTS Course, you can find lots of online resources for the course.
Importance of studying SMSTS Course in Construction Industry
SMSTS Course plays a vital role in the construction industry. Here is a couple of importance for SMSTS Training. Just have a look;
1. SMSTS minimize injuries at the workplace
2. It ensures the safety of all at the construction site.
3. This course provides a safe environment for the workers.
Criteria for applying
If you are planning to opt for SMSTS Training then it’s the correct time to grab the opportunity but for that, you must have completed your graduation with subjects related to construction. Anything or anyone related to civil engineer will do.
Also, if you don’t have a degree in those specific fields you can still apply if you have done any projects related to the construction site. An individual can also apply if he/she has sound knowledge and understanding of the work at the construction site.
How to apply?
You need to go on this site www.theconstructionguide.co.uk and fill up the registration form, once done you will receive a confirmation mail and you will find the details attached.
It will be a five days program which you can do in correspondence and after the completion of the program, it is followed by a test. It is time, grab this opportunity!